The Glencoe & District Historical Society offer research services provided by unpaid volunteers. All proceeds go towards the maintenance of the society equipment and resources, and acquisition of additional materials.
Send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to 178 McKellar, Glencoe, ON, N0L 1M0 or phone (519) 287 3897.
Research fees are $15 per hour or $40 for 3-4 hours search.
Volunteer researchers will provide a cost estimate. You can send a money order, bank draft or e-transfer to get your research started. There will be extra fees for postage and handling, photocopies and scanned copies.
Typically the value of research performed far exceeds the minimal cost requested. Donations to support the historical society are much appreciated.
- Scanning $5.00 per image
- Microfilm, computer print outs 50 cents per page
- Microfilm digital copies 25 cents per scan
- Photo copies 25 cents per page
- Southwest Middlesex 1841-1921 Census Microfilm
- Southwest Middlesex Transcribed Cemeteries 1981-2015
- Glencoe Transcript per 1873-Current Indexed
- Over 100 Family Histories
- Wills of Southwest Middlesex from 1840-1940
- Local Funeral Homes Records 1915-1969
- Land Registry Records 1795-1971 for West Middlesex
- We have 40 years of collecting information on local history
- Access to worldwide information
- Research of land titles of West Middlesex
- Home child project information
Updated: October 30, 2018